Monday, May 20, 2013

Welcome to our Great Adventure!

Hey everyone!
I am so excited to be introducing our travel blog for the trip that we'll be taking over the next couple months. We leave just 1 week from today (May 27th) and will come back on July 17th, flying into Istanbul, Turkey, and flying back from Paris, France.

One of the most common questions we get is where we'll be going.  In total, we plan to visit a dozen countries and pass through a few more.  Here's our map:


View Tim and Emily's Great Adventure in a larger map

We won't have snail mail, of course, but we will be checking our email regularly and will be able to Skype.  My name on Skype is eegraber - if you want to Skype with me, just let me know and we'll make a date :).  We will also have an international phone - I'll update later with how to contact us on that.

For now, thanks everyone for being excited with us about this trip!  We're already brushing up on our Turkish and dreaming of all the Turkish Delight we'll eat in just a week.

E&T

1 comment:

  1. I love that your "things to do" in Paris consist of "be a tourist." Very nice. Knowing you two, this advice is unnecessary, but "enjoy the food... and the WINE" should be included in that definition. Have fun, and I miss you already!

    ReplyDelete